Welcome to JetLine Aviation Services
JetLine Aviation supplies new and aftermarket aircraft parts and components for fixed and rotary winged aircraft to clients worldwide. Founded by aviation industry veterans in 2008, JetLine Aviation is trusted by commercial airlines, corporate fleet operators and parts houses, with a reputation for the highest levels of service and support.
At the heart of the JetLine team, you will find industry veterans, with over sixty years of experience, all sharing a single philosophy. We put our experience to work every day, along with the industry’s leading technologies. Every client is a top priority.
Headquartered in Reno, Nevada, JetLine Aviation Services has a support presence in Phoenix, Arizona, as well as a Canadian subsidiary, Aviation JetLine Du Canada, based in Quebec.
- 24×7 AOG Service
- Facilities in the United States and Canada
- Inventory Management
- Large inventory of rotable and expendable aircraft components
- Sales, purchasing, exchange and management of client inventory
- Coordination and management of third-party repairs and consignments
- Unique industry solutions tailored to our clients’ needs
- Creation of revenue streams through joint ventures with diverse partners
- Support for all aircraft fleet types, nose to tail